Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A New Idea.........

so ive been think as a side job about opening up my own graphic t shirt company and eventually adding different things to it such as sunglasses and bags. i have decided to name company after my blog because i realized that it fits me very well.  i love being in the city and i kinda have a retro style so it was only obvious to name it that.  except the design of the logo will be much different but the light blue works pretty well so hopefully this will eventually work out for me so wait and see what happens...................


Retro City 

2 comments:

  1. We need to chat ... I could probably give you the names of some printing folks to talk to about t-shirts (I have had to do some for work before).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, ive been making a few designs on customink but that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete